KFXN AM690 covered about 75 miles radius, St. Cloud, MN to Eau Clair, WI, and Rice Lake to Austin MN.
Radio Station Goals and Objective:
The goals for AM-690KFXN radio stations are:
- Broadcast News daily in Hmong/Lao and other Asians Languages, local, national, and international.
- Promote business that will make the Hmong/Asia community more prosperous.
- Creating a resource center that has all the data available that interested and serve the Hmong/Asia community.
- Talk show that discuses issues that are of benefit to the Hmong/Asia community.
- Promote Hmong arts: music, folksong, poetry, story, and literacy.
- Public Education: an educational lecture series to empower and educate the youths and elders to understand their potential in a free world.
KFXN AM690 provides assistance in business promotion, marketing outreach, marketing strategies effective day-to-day business operation and much more. In addition, it acts as an advocate on behalf of the Hmong/Asian businesses and economic issues that affect Hmong/Asian businesses. Furthermore, AM 690 is a forum for non-Hmong/Asians and Hmong/Asian educators, politicians, and entrepreneurs to discuss successes and challenges as well as offer one another support resulting in win-win for all of Hmong/Asian family and business.